Earth Day is over but I don’t think it is something we should forget about the rest of the year. Whether or not you believe in global warming, I think ALL of us can agree we should be good steward/esses of the Earth. One significant way we can all do our part is by using reusable bags while shopping.
I will admit, I have numerous bags but forget to use them about 50% of the time. I have bags from all types of stores, companies, colors, etc. I usually realize I left them in the car or at home when I’m checking out. When I do remember, the bulky bags take up a significant part of my prime grocery cart property. How about mall shopping? No way would I want to carry around a bulky tote in case I purchased something while mall shopping.
The inventors of Joey Totes had the same frustrations. So they set about to create a product, which was strong enough to carry what people wanted, washable, built to last, and most importantly (to me!) creating a bag that can collapse into a single management size.
- Each pouch is able to carry more than one bag so you can create your set and store them in a handy place like your handbag or diaper bag.
- High Quality bags which can save thousands of disposable bags over a liftime. Plus, when you are done with your bag, Joey Totes will kindly recycle your old bag.
- Joey Totes are double reinforced and made with a ripstop nylon, a common material used in outdoor apparel and can withstand up to 40 lbs of weight.
- You can hand wash or line dry.
- Feel comfortable using at the grocery store or a high end mall due to their simple yet sleek design.
I thought I would have problems folding these totes back into their pouch. It is quite simple and I don’t think you can mess it up. My favorite part about these totes are they are so compact but yet so expandable. I’m going to keep a set of three in my purse so I have NO excuses not to whip out my reusable bag for even the quickest shopping trip!
Special for Bargain Briana Readers: Receive a 10% discount from now until May 31, 2009 using the promo code: bargainbriana when checking out!