I love Pillsbury Products for many reasons. The first one is I can usually buy them for CHEAP using coupons and waiting for a sale. Second, is they are easy to make – even I can’t mess these up. Third, they are always tasty! Even the Reduced Sugar is tasty – 50% less sugar using Splenda. I’ve never used the Brownie Mix as a base for other recipes, though. I recently discovered the Pillsbury Recipe Section where there is a ton of great ideas to perk up your brownies!
So for this holiday season, save some bucks by skipping the expensive bakery items and making your own decadent desserts by using Pillsbury Products. Brownies are a delicious, inexpensive dessert which are easy to transport. Here’s a few links to some great holiday dessert ideas using Pillsbury Brownie mix:
- Pecan Pie Brownies: a chocolate-y twist on a holiday classic
- Holiday Mint Brownies: impress your colleagues at the office party with this gourmet treat
- Chocolate Covered Brownie Bites: wrap in a festive tin for gift giving from the heart
- Chocolate Cherry Crisp
- Make-Ahead Brownie Delight (Pillsbury Bake Off finalist!)
- Mexican Chocolate Ganache Brownie
- Sticky Toffee Brownies
- Hot Fudge and Cherry Trifle
The good folks at Pillsbury are having a contest where YOU can win many prizes including a $5,000 Kitchen Makeover and $5,000 will be donated to Feeding America™ in the winner’s name. All you have to do is submit a 100 word essay and a photo or video telling everyone how YOU make America Sweeter with Pillsbury baking products (baking mixes, frosting, flour). Enter to win and read more about it HERE.
Check out My Giveaway: “Holiday Decadent Dessert” prize pack Ends 12/10