My kids and I couldn’t quite figure out how the Shred Sled worked. Knowing that, I was a little concerned on how I was going to do a review for a product we couldn’t master. Luckily, my niece and nephew stopped by.
They are already experts at it. It really kind of scared me to even try it but watching them it very smooth. The Shred Sled combines the movements of snowboarding, surfing, and skateboarding all in one!
- 4 wheel, inline, dual deck board
- Each deck has a grip surface
- Riders use their hips, legs, and arms to move the board (the kids said it was kind of like a Hula Hoop motion!)
- Polyurethane wheels and ABEC-5 bearings are smoother and stronger and rarely will need to be replaced
- Board’s aluminum casters surpass the quality of older boards, which can often rust.
- Available in black, red, or blue
- Geared towards ages 8 and up
Retails for $59.99 at retailers like Target, Walmart, and Amazon.com.
Here’s a couple of videos:
Note: You should wear protective gear when using the Shred Sled. The kids in this video don’t…so please don’t try that home!
My niece, Kelsey, and nephew, Korbin are pretty good at this! You don’t want see the video of me trying it. Not pretty at all.
The product in this post was provided to me by Team Mom. Post was written 100% by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.