In honor of Suave’s exclusive styling of actress and Emmy presenter, Kate Walsh (Addison on Private Practice/Grey’s Anatomy), Suave rolled out the red carpet for several of my closest friends. With help of Absolutely You stylist, Britni, we were all able to get celebrity hair with Suave’s styling products!
Doesn’t Kate Walsh look beautiful? You can get her hair with these tips from Luke O’Connor.
Modern Bob – Get the Look!
- Begin with Vibrant Shine shampoo and conditioner from Suave Professionals to restore shine and luster to dull hair.
- Next, blow dry hair in sections with a large round brush.
- For the side-swept bangs, take the front section and blow-dry back with a large round brush, swooping to the side.
- Finally, apply a dollop of Suave Professionals Sleek Anti-Frizz Cream. Apple first to ends and work your way up to control fly-aways.
- Finish the look with Suave Professionals Extra Hold Hairspray.
I was excited for this party to share Suave’s affordable Professional hair line with my friends. If you recall, at Blogher this year, I had my hair styled by the Suave’s celebrity Stylist Luke O’Connor. It was so much fun and I love Suave’s Professional line for its affordability and performance.
In addition to the celebrity hair, we had wine tasting from Wine Shop at Home provided by my cousin Tabitha, cheese, hor ‘doeuvres including Red Carpet Taco Pizza, Crab Dip, and Fresh Mixers provided by Healthy Choice. There was quite a bit of laughter and fun just getting together with the girls and getting our hair pampered by Britni!
At the end of the night, which ended a little after the actual awards show started due to it being a school/work night, everyone left with a goody bag of Suave products to try in their own home. My oldest daughter helped distribute the goodies and help people pick the products best suited for their hair. I was a little surprised that not many people had heard of the Suave Professionals line. Everyone, of course, knew of the classic products from Suave, but the Professional line was new so it was fun to share.
I hope my guests enjoyed the party as much as I did!